MHTA — MHTA hosted a Women Leading in Technology event focused on Communicating with Impact and Building Your Professional Network on Tuesday, May 12.
- Laura Skaife, CRM IT Portfolio Manager, Mayo Clinic (Moderator)
- Marcia Ballinger , Principal and Co-Founder, Ballinger Leafblad
- Jennifer Simon, Senior Sales Executive, ILM Professional Services
- Michelle Smeby, Transformation Leader, wHolistic Change
- Dee Thibodeau, CEO, Charter Solutions
You can watch a re-broadcast of the event on our website: http://mhta.qwikcast.tv/
Women Leading in Technology (WLiT) is a program of the Minnesota High Tech Association that works to promote, educate and empower women in technology across Minnesota. Thanks to all of our WLiT and event sponsors: Acxiom, Mayo Clinic, Thomson Reuters, Genesis10, Pure Storage, Best Buy, Irish Titan, Oracle, Improving Enterprises, Implex and Qwikcast.tv!
This year’s final WLiT event will be held on October 27.