MHTA is a proud supporting organization of the Twin Cities Women in The Boardroom Signature Event – Cyber Security: Lessons Learned That All Board Directors Should Know. In today’s tech-savvy world, it is essential that board directors have a grasp on privacy risks & data security.
During this November 5 informative session attendees will have the opportunity to hear from an esteemed panel of experts on the following topics:
- How to identify high risk customer & employee data that companies should map & protect
- How existing IT risk frameworks provide the foundation for mitigating cybersecurity risk
- How to turn a struggle with overseeing cybersecurity risks into progress with IT general controls
- Questions that board members should ask to understand how well cybersecurity risks have been mitigated by management
- What role the board plays to mitigate risk in an era of social media
- Best practices & practical tips for crisis communications
- Mary Galligan, Director of the Cyber Risk Services Practice at Deloitte
- Barb Stinnett, CEO & Managing Partner of the Timmaron Group
- Holly Morris, Corporate Board Director & Strategic Advisor
- Donika Pentcheva, Patent Attorney at Westman, Champlin & Koehler P.A.
Learn more & register for the event here.